SMTP Server / Email API 40k Pro
$10.00 / month
- 40,000 Emails per month
- SMTP Username / Password
- Web API
- Lightning fast email delivery
- 60 days of full content history and stats
- Detailed open, click, and link tracking
- Simple monthly pricing with no add-ons
- A knowledgeable and responsive support team
- Clear documentation and migration guides
Frequently Bought Together
Email delivery server (SMTP server)
Complete and fully featured mail server for use by websites & web servers. Similar to Amazon SES, Sendgrid or Mandrill.
APIs, SMTP relay, and webhooks
API keys and permissions
- DKIM customization
Data rich email activity feed
What is this all about?
Kingmailer’s email delivery api is build to serve your mail processing requirements. It includes everything you need to start sending and receiving emails in your own web apps.
Send email from your sites and servers
Kingmailer provides an HTTP API for easy integration with web applications, and an SMTP server for integration with existing applications and systems.
Easy to set up with comprehensive docs
It’s quick and easy to get started with Kingmailer. Add your domain, after signing up, create your credentials and you can start sending emails. Need to improve inbox delivery? Add the DNS records, which are provided also.
Spam and virus checking
Kingmailer integrates with SpamAssassin and Amavis for effective filtering of unsafe and unwanted content.
Whether you want to debug your app, or check exactly what was send, Kingmailer allows you to store and examine all send and received messages.
For higher volume sending, and shared email systems, manage pools of IP addresses for sending outbound email.
|Emails per month||
|Whitelisting / Blacklisting||
Terms of Service
Not for sending spam and/or phishing emails.
We’re accepting now:
- International bank transfers
- Local bank transfers to our bank in EU, UK, NZ, AU (pay with your local currency using the exchange rate)
- Credit / debit card payments
- Crypto currency payments: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT)